The hottest thing in online marketing right now is eCommerce, and with it, Shopify stores have soared in popularity too. Just because they look good, are easy to set up, and come with a ton of plugins.
If you’re doing eCom, and you need more traffic to your Shopify store (or any eCommerce store basically) here’s a simple way to create a surge of viral traffic for yourself:
- Visit BuzzSumo, and search for viral product list posts related to the product you’re selling. Make sure they went viral on Facebook. And by list post, I mean numbered articles.
- For example, if you’re selling dog collars, here’s a viral dog collar list post I found rather easily called, “22 Adorable Dog Collars Every Dog Owner Needs“.
- Create a similar list post on your Shopify store’s blog by using the exact same images and products in your own post. And even a similar title.
- Of course, you also add images of one, or a few, of the dog collars you’re selling in your store into your new list post. And link to them.
- Touch the post up a bit, switch things around, add a few more items, add your own words, etc… just to make it a little more original and unique to you. Maybe even make it better than the original.
- Load up a nice little Facebook Ad to promote your newly created blog post. And watch it go viral!
- Don’t forget to add affiliate links to the other items in your list post. There’s more than one way to monetize this…
Also, don’t forget to do this…